HP Velotechnik German Engineering
AlphaBENT is a Premium HP Velotechnik dealer stocking almost every model of HP Velotechnik made, including bikes and trikes.
Working out of their factory in Kriftel Germany, HP Velotechnik engineers some of the finest-handling recumbent trikes in the world.
There are few trikes as comfortable as the suspension Scorpion models put out by HP Velo, and the front suspension models incorporate such features as anti-sway-bars, and have the most plush rides in the industry.
On the other end of the spectrum, HPVelotechnik also puts out non-suspension versions of its trikes that fold up tightly and have incredibly tight turning radii.
HP Velotechnik recumbent trikes are characterized by:
- superb handling at speed
- plush suspension
- and great low-speed turning.
HP Velo has been engineering fine machines for a long time, and their products show it. These fine designs have come from HP Velotechnik:
- NoSquat rear suspension, designed to maximize comfort and minimize loss of efficiency
- split knuckle kingposts maintaining integrated front wheel and axle while allowing convenience of easy wheel removal
- advanced steering geometry (ASG) for stable high-speed handling mixed with agile low-speed
- self-locking folding hinge on some models
- inifinitely adjustable BodyLink hardshell seat
Thanks in part to these innovations, HP Velotechnik's plush full-suspension Scorpion FS-26 won the BROL Recumbent of the Year award for 2013.