Catrike USA made
The AlphaBENT Catrike Concept Store stocks and services the full lineup of USA-made Catrikes ready for you to test-ride.
Catrike trikes are characterized by: efficiency, top-notch components, lightweight design, and sexy good looks -- which means they look and ride like sports cars.
Innovations Catrike has pioneered include:
- direct steer - lightweight and responsive
- space frame - lightweight and efficient
- peace boom - boom extrusion with internal stiffening ribs and anti-twist keyway
- seat pockets - integrated seatpockets and emergency pump carrier
Catrike includes standard features with all trikes. This minimizes your out-of-pocket costs when purchasing.
- integrated light mount - a stub that accepts most conventional handlebar-mounting lights
- computer sensor mount - a bracket to put a sensor pickup for most cycle computers
- clipless pedals - pedals with cleats that anchor your foot for added safety
- TerraCycle idler pulleys - top-quality idlers with sealed bearings and durable materials
- 30-speed barend shifting and drivetrain - bar-end shifters have less effect on steering
It's hard to say if Catrike is more engineering, design, or production. Paulo, Mark, and co. have seemingly waved a magic wand and incarnated a US factory producing world-class products in real-time.
Whatever it is, Catrike does it all, and, on our end, not much gives us more pleasure than calling in another order for another Catrike. We know the Catrike products inside and out, and are consistently amazed at how this outfit accomplishes so much.
The Catrike success story is well worth following.