US supply of Gekko FX26 folding recumbent trikes runs low. Remaining Gekkos are in short supply in the USA, but some still exist at premium stocking HP Velotechnik dealers like AlphaBENT
You are here
Carve beautiful curves, commute across town, or tour around the world on the Catrike Expedition.
The long wheelbase adds comfort and improves handling, while its middle-ground seat angle and slightly higher seat will appeal to your need for speed or for relaxed touring.
With its 26" rear wheel, the Expedition yields maximum efficiency. It also has the higher gearing for the speed you'll achieve on its stiff frame. The gearing relies on conventional parts such as standard 10-speed SRAM drivetrain and bar-end shifters.
- solid tracking and stability -- due to long wheelbase
- easily replaced parts --by use of standard BMX 20" and MTB 26" wheel-sizes
- plentiful carrying capacity -- using a conventional rear rack and seat-bags
- top-quality components -- bar-end shifters and 30-speed drivetrain as standard equipment
- lots of extra value -- like included neckrest, rear fender, headlight mount, computer-sensor mount, and mirror mount.
Expedition has Catrike's signature:
- space frame: fully welded up for maximum lightness and efficiency
- direct steering with adjustable damping: lightweight and responsive
- stiffness-enhanced peace boom: extra strong and efficient
The Expedition can be upgraded to a 29er / 700c wheel for even more speed. With its longer wheelbase and medium-low slung seat, it has the stability to handle high-speed commuting, exercise and touring.