[Updated 6/21/20] Beginning Wednesday, 24 June 2020, after three months of suspension of normal business hours, we will resume regular business hours. Customers will be restricted to enforce strict social distancing and priority will be given to honor appointments.
You are here
The townie trike gets decked out for an adventure. We took the perennial favorite Villager and gave it some of our favorite upgrades:
- efficient, comfortable 26" rear wheel
- 155mm mountain cranks with stump-pulling 22T hill-climber
- Catrike adjustable neckrest
- extra mirror
- PBW airflow seat-cushion
- (chain-adjust mechanism and fairing not included)
Its high seat is easy to get on and off and upright, but adjustable seat gives you a commanding view of the road and the world around.
The Villager/EXP borrows heavily from its more expensive siblings in the Catrike lineup:
- stability -- due to its wider wheel-track and long wheelbase
- easily replaced parts --by use of standard BMX 20" wheel-sizes and mountain-style 26" drivewheel
- top-quality components -- bar-end shifters and 30-speed drivetrain as standard equipment
- lots of extra value -- like included rear fender, headlight mount, computer-sensor mount, parking brake levers, and mirror mount.
Villager/EXP expands on Catrike's signature space frame with:
- seat adjustability: see the world with the upright seat angle, or get maximum efficiency with the fully laidback seat angle
- direct steering with adjustable damping: lightweight and responsive
- stiffness-enhanced peace boom: extra strong and efficient
The Villager/EXP is fitted with a larger, more efficient drivewheel using dropout extenders. This increases pedaling efficiency, raises the gearing for higher speeds, and lengthens the trike for additional stability.