Catrike quietly substituted a new full-suspension Road-AR model for the rear-suspension Road. The Road-AR is like a trimmed down Dumont with 20" rear wheel and hundreds lower price tag.
You are here
The Dumont full-suspension features some of the top most-requested features on the wish-lists of recumbent trike buyers:
- anti-dive front suspension
- rear suspension with tuneable air-shock
- efficient 26" rear drivewheel
- flat-fold folding technology with integrated seat
- bar-end shifters and top-tier derailleurs and brakes
Announced at the 2015 Interbike trade show, the Dumont is expected to start shipping sometime in May 2016.
For more information, see AlphaBENT's Dumont sneak preview.