Azub announces pending price increase. Buyers have limited time to buy before prices go up on models like the winner of the 2016 BROL Trike of the Year, the full-suspension Ti-FLY recumbent trike.
You are here
The Dumont full-suspension features some of the top most-requested features on the wish-lists of recumbent trike buyers:
- anti-dive front suspension
- rear suspension with tuneable air-shock
- efficient 26" rear drivewheel
- flat-fold folding technology with integrated seat
- bar-end shifters and top-tier derailleurs and brakes
Announced at the 2015 Interbike trade show, the Dumont is expected to start shipping sometime in May 2016.
For more information, see AlphaBENT's Dumont sneak preview.