Mark your calendar and join Kyle and the Ataxians for day of cycling, food, and hope.
You are here
The Dream-24 feels as comfortable as a recumbent, but rides like a diamond-frame bike.
With 24 speeds and upgraded rims and tires, this bike will take you almost anywhere. This model comes with contour seat with lower lumbar support.
Before purchasing a comfort bike or recumbent, you must check out the Dream24! Its full size wheels, impressive cornering and braking, easy on and off, great visibility, and legendary comfort and ergonomics make this a great choice for commuting, errand running, fitness, or just leisurely rides on the local path.
Disc brakes can be added and this bike is easily upgraded with electric assist.
- Kenda Kwest Tires 26x1.95
- Tektro Rim Brakes
- Double Wall Rims
- Disc Brake Compatible Hubs
- 24 Speeds
- 8 Speed Sram X4 Twist Shifter
- Sram X4 Derailleur
- 250 Pound Weight Capacity
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52" (small 51")
- The following are all proprietary Day 6 designs and Standard on All Day 6 Bicycles:
- 16" Contour Seat (other standard bicycle seats available)
- Ergo S'port Backrest
- Aluminum EZ Reach Handlebars
- 6061 Aluminum U-First Frame